CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 43 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our Client is seeking a Patient Transporter in Kendall, FL.
Earn an hourly rate at this full-time position. Multiple shifts available, including overnight shifts.
- Safely transport patients throughout the facility by helping them in and out of bed and using wheelchairs and stretchers
- Work with patients, doctors, and other staff while maintaining a positive attitude and professionalism at all times
- Coordinate with doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals to transport patients from one room to another
- Deliver the highest quality of care to patients
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Previous customer service experience
- Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association
- Ability to lift patients and stand for long periods of time
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CareersUSA - Fort Lauderdale
- Ph: 954-423-3333
- E-mail: Please submit your resume through this posting or call for alternatives