Boca Raton, Florida
CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 42 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our Client is seeking a Administrative Assistant.
Earn an hourly rate at this full time position, working Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Prepare reports and spreadsheets for daily operations
- Answer all calls from customers and direct accordingly
- Schedule and organize team meetings and seminars
- Email contract letters and contract change requests into system
- Enter Check-In/Check-out times on Timesheets
- Enter data into the SFA tracker and distribute SB2 tasks
- Dispatch/review requests for continuation and supplemental files from the continuation email box; route information accordingly
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Florida Adjuster’s license (520) preferred
- Proficient with MS Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, but also able to work within a team
- CareersUSA - Boca Raton
- Ph: 561-981-8200
- E-mail: Please submit your resume through this posting or call for alternatives