Fort Lauderdale, Florida
CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 42 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our Client is seeking a Marketing Coordinator.
Earn an hourly rate at this full-time position.
- Meet with sales executives and branch managers to discuss marketing needs, Including traveling to various branch locations.
- Create video concepts for promotional videos to create company/brand awareness.
- Create marketing strategies to promote products and services via e-blasts and SMS marketing.
- Coordinate advertisements of proprietary brands magazine.
- Attend events and visit branches to promote Team Horner Marketing Services.
- Meet and discuss marketing goals with customers and determine best strategies to meet goals.
- Request quotes for projects and receive relevant approvals.
- Ship completed marketing materials.
- Submit customer billing and close all projects.
- Collaborate with team to ensure the successful staging of marketing events at branches.
- Deliver promotional items, food and other event materials where appropriate.
- Greet and answer guests’ questions and concerns during events.
- Meet with VP to discuss new products.
- Research products to create marketing material.
- Use detailed product information to highlight key facts for promotion and create sales sheets and promotional material, then get necessary management approval.
- Distribute sales sheets and promotional material to branches and sales team.
- Create billing invoices and pay invoices for all promotional projects.
- Monitor HornerXpress’ Social Media accounts, community forums and web presence and update as needed.
- Work with Web Team for assistance and updates.
- Answer incoming calls to the department and transfer to appropriate party.
- Print Color Me Healthy/Education documents and deliver/post throughout campus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
- valid driver's license
- Team-player mentality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications or related field is desired
- 2-3 years of previous marketing experience is preferred
- CareersUSA - Fort Lauderdale
- Ph: 954-423-3333
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your resume through this posting or call for alternatives